Get everyone involved on Christmas day in a hunt for presents or random objects around the house, garden or park!
What you will need:
- Objects/presents for people to find
- Pen and paper to write clues
- String or Blu Tack (if you need to securely attach any clues or objects)
How to play:
- One person makes the clues and hides them and the objects around their chosen location
- Next, gather everyone who wants to take part in the hunt. You can play individually or in teams.
- Set a timer and see how many clues and objects each person/team can find
- The final clue could lead to a present or you can simply collect tokens along the way!
- Just make sure all the clues and objects are in easy to reach locations for all your family and friends. Enjoy!
Examples of clues:
- I have four legs but no feet, people come to me to eat, this clue is no fable, quickly go look under the kitchen…(table)
- Tucked up fast asleep, not a word and not a peep, this is the place you lay your head so quickly go and look under the…(bed)
- Look in the place where a rubber duck would swim (bath tub)
- Go to the place where the sunshine comes inside (window)