Time: 45 minutes
1 White onion
2 garlic cloves
Korma curry paste
80g ground almonds
About 500g leftover turkey shredded into small pieces
400ml chicken stock
Small bunch of fresh coriander (to serve)
- Begin by making the paste: place the onion, garlic cloves and ginger in a blender. Blitz the mixture until it forms a smooth paste.
- In a hot pan add the paste and 50ml of water, cook for 1 minute until heated through. Following this add the korma curry paste and stir again.
- Add the turkey and almonds, once again mix thoroughly and cook for 2 minutes.
- In the meantime make up the chicken stock, once ready pour into the mixture along with the sultanas.
- Bring the korma to a gentle simmer, then cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Before serving add 2 tablespoons of low fat Greek yogurt to create a creamier consistency.
- Serve with boiled rice and some fresh coriander, then enjoy!
Picture Courtesy of Shemins