Time: 1 hour
Skill: Easy Peasy
Approx 250g leftover Turkey
Approx 250g leftover Roast Ham
1 tbsp Cornflower
2 tbsp low fat crème fraiche
Leftover Brussel sprouts (optional or any other leftover veg!)
5- 6 sheets of filo pastry
drizzle of olive oil
200g mushrooms roughly chopped
200ml of chicken Stock
- Preheat oven to 180°C Celsius
- Heat fry light on a medium heat, add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
- Add the turkey, ham and sprouts then cook for a minute.
- Pour in the chicken stock and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix the cornflower with two tablespoons of water and add to the mix. Bring to the boil while gently stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the heat and add the spinach. Once the spinach has wilted transfer the mixture to a large pie dish.
- For the topping, take a sheet of filo pastry and roughly crumple it in your hands, place it on top of the filling, repeating until the whole pie is covered.
- Drizzle with a small amount of olive oil then bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve up with fresh vegetables and some boiled potatoes. Then Enjoy!
Pic courtesy of Good to Know